IT Helpdesk Level 2+
ABD is seeking a Network Administration / Helpdesk End user support professional.
Ideal candidate will possess software, network and Windows troubleshooting skills. IT HelpDesk level 2 or higher support experience preferred. Strong organization, communication, helpdesk, phone, and customer end-user support experience.
Assist the Managed Services team with:
- Helpdesk end-user network and software support calls.
- Adding, deleting, and modifying users and groups in Active Directory.
- Supporting Windows Server Remote Desktop Host users.
- Troubleshoot RDP endpoint user connections.
- Documentation: Creating manuals, documenting procedures, network diagrams
- End-user training.
- Microsoft Office 365 software installation, management, and support.
- Microsoft Exchange Online implementation, management, and support.
- Microsoft SQL Server configure, manage and support.
Desired Skills & Experience
Proficient with using & troubleshooting: Windows 7 and newer, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 – Active Directory, Remote Desktop Client, Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Office 2013/newer client configuration (IMAP, POP, O365), Network troubleshooting, Desktop/Laptop support.
Some experience with: SQL Server – IIS– Group policies, HTML, CSS, SMTP/POP/Exchange email.
Fill out the form below to apply now