Senior Full Stack .Net MVC Developer
Join Automated Business Designs (ABD) one of the top software providers in the staffing and direct hire placement industry. ABD is looking for a highly innovative, energetic and forward-thinking Microsoft Developer. This position features an extensive amount of new product development often with aggressive deadlines. You will work independently and creatively, regularly collaborating with the rest of the development team. Like trying new technologies? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker? Is your dream job one that allows you to raise the bar on technical boundaries and explore how to make the world better with your work? Want to work for a company that values new ideas? Do you embrace the creativity and satisfaction of software development?
Ideally, the candidate has achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science or Management Information Systems. In addition, one or more of the following certifications would be a plus: Microsoft Certified Business Application Developer; Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or Microsoft Certified Professional. This is a high- level development position.
ABD is located in Chicago. Although ABD has a remote work policy, it is also important for teams to meet regularly in person during more traditional times.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS
- Proven ability to develop business solutions using Microsoft Tools
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking, creative and self-motivated
- Ability and experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of CRM and accounting applications (payroll) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
Required Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server, ideally with ETL and Warehousing Exposure
- Proven Microsoft SQL Server Tuning Experience
- Strong .net Framework Experience, ideally with .NET Core exposure
- Strong MVC Experience, ideally with Web API and Web Forms Exposure
- JQuery, JQuery Mobile
- 3-Tier Application Development and Deployment Experience is Essential
- HTML, XML
- Web Services
- Mobile Development Experience a plus
Fill out the form below to apply now