Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Excellent opportunity in the Chicago Area for a Senior Microsoft Developer with greater than 5 years experience developing Microsoft .net applications. Outstanding salary and benefits, including 100% employer paid PPO Bluecross Health Insurance with eyecare and dental; hybrid work schedule (3 days work at home); very rewarding work and a fun team culture.
Candidates without the following qualifications will not be considered.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Greater than 5 years experience in the listed technologies
- Located in the Chicago Area in consideration of our hybrid teamwork format
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven Microsoft SQL Server Query & Stored Procedure Experience
- Strong .NET Framework Experience, ideally with .NET Core
- Strong MVC Experience, ideally w/ Web API and Web Forms Exposure
- 3-Tier Application Development and Deployment Experience
- HTML, XML
The team at Automated Business Designs, Inc. is energetic and passionate about making strong, lasting connections with our clients. ABD’s staffing software solutions are specifically geared to enhance the staffing process from beginning to end.
Automated Business Designs (ABD) is a Chicago-based company and has serviced the recruiting and staffing industry since 1982. ABD has been recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in Chicago 9 years in a row and as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Nation 8 years in a row.
Required Technical Skills:
- .NET Core
- Full-Stack Development
- .NET Framework
- Application Development
- Software Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server
Fill out the form below to apply now