Software Sales Representative
At ABD, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. This is why we need exceptional sales representatives that want to write their own ticket. Work for us, and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another, all working together to exceed boundaries and develop outstanding software solutions.
Here at ABD, we recognize that our people are our most valuable asset—our employees drive our success. We empower our employees with real time career development, offering challenging work, and providing solid growth opportunities. ABD is looking for knowledgeable, inventive, driven people to join us in serving the continuously-growing and prosperous, world of staffing and recruiting.
We are looking for a goal-driven, proven sales professional committed to the craft of solution sales. Are you a sales superstar that believes that the sky is the limit? The ideal candidate will have superior communication and leadership skills and a proven record of success. They need to have high energy and be confident in building partnerships with potential client contacts. This position requires self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm in carrying out sales responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be comfortable on the phone speaking to business owners and decision makers. Must know how to sell enterprise level business solutions and develop business relationships.
Primary Job responsibilities include:
- Prospect from our established database of prospects
- Make outbound calls to qualified prospects from our database
- Conduct Discovery Calls
- Demonstrate Ultra-Staff EDGE software products
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Ultra-Staff EDGE software products and services
- Document sales activities
- Prepare software proposals
- Close business
Desired Skills & Experience
We are interested in candidates that have:
- Strong solution sales skills
- Proven sales experience and knowledge of staffing or software sales
- Demonstrated business communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and/or work on multiple sales related activities concurrently
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel preferred
- Ability to work, strive and grow in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Superior presentation skills
In the technology industry, events happen quickly. In order to be successful at ABD, you need to be an enthusiastic team player; a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn’t afraid to take risks or push the boundaries. In return, ABD offers a highly competitive compensation package that includes base salary, commission, bonus potential and excellent benefits.
Fill out the form below to apply now