Software Support Specialist
At ABD, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. ABD was recognized as one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest Companies to work for. This is why we need exceptional customer support representatives that want to take their careers to the next level. Work for us, and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another, all working together to exceed boundaries and develop eminent software products. We are looking for motivated, sharp and intellectually curious people to join the team.
ABD is looking for knowledgeable, inventive, driven people to join us in serving the fast-growing, innovative world of staffing and recruiting. We want people who are serious about customer service and strive to exceed customer expectations.
The Software Support Specialist will maintain communication to customers, providing support via telephone calls, direct emails, etc. You’ll need to be able to combine creativity with organizational skills to manage projects and tight deadlines simultaneously. This position has a strong focus on improving user experience and fueling innovation for the future of ABD.
ABD recognizes that our people are our most valuable asset—our employees drive our success. We look for candidates who take initiative and have instincts to push the limits. If you enjoy a fast-paced, “hands-on” environment and a variety of challenging projects, this position is a good fit for you.
Primary Job responsibilities include:
- Respond to customer requests via phone or electronically
- Ensure that customer problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Write user documentation and instructions
- Learn how to test our software products
- Track and route requests and document resolutions
- Heavy phone interaction
- Project Management
- Webinars and Training Classes
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business with a minor in Accounting or Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Lots of creativity and superior customer-service capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience in a software support role or staffing industry experience
- Self-motivated; must be able to successfully execute responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of payroll and/or accounting software a plus but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, CRM and/or web-based software a plus
- Must be technology literate (social media, web sites, mobile apps) and have the ability to learn the staffing software suite
In the technology industry, events happen quickly. In order to be successful at ABD, you need to be an enthusiastic team player; a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn’t afraid to take risks or push the boundaries. ABD offers an excellent benefit & compensation package.
Fill out the form below to apply now